- Board Certified Dentist
- Advanced Training In:
• General • Cosmetic • Implant • Sedation Dentistry
- Pre-FELLOW, Academy of General Dentistry • Fellowship Awarded to Only 7% of Dentists Nationwide
- Amalgam Free Office / Low Radiation Digital X-Rays
- Missouri Conscious Sedation Licensed
Missing teeth can cause you to be embarrassed
Dentures serve as a replacement for your missing teeth, helping you to restore your beautiful smile. They make it easier for you to speak, eat and give your face the support it needs to keep your skin from sagging. Dentures can be removed and put back into your mouth at home.
What Are The Types Of Dentures?
- Full Conventional Denture – A complete denture replaces all of the teeth in your mouth. This is usually fabricated after all teeth have been removed and the gums are healed.
- Full Immediate Denture – This denture is placed into your mouth the day your teeth are removed, bypassing the healing phase needed for the complete denture. However, the initial fit of the denture will change whilst your body heals and the tissue and bone underneath your denture changes.
Partial Denture – A partial denture replaces SOME missing teeth, but anchors or holds on to other teeth that are still present in your mouth. This is a great option for those who have missing teeth but don’t want to move toward a full denture. There are many different types of partial dentures, some just made out of plastic, some with a metal substructure, and some that are flexible and highly esthetic.
Do Dentures Move Around?
One common complaint with a typical denture is that many people find dentures tend to move around and sometimes fall out when chewing, speaking or laughing. A great remedy to this is to ask us about dental implants and bridges. These may offer you a much more stable alternative to a standard denture.
Call To Schedule Your FREE Consultation: (417) 708-9098